Top Looks of The Met Gala 2012



Kate Bosworth was fabulous! I loved the Prada custom made dress... The Fred Leighton  diamond bracelets, and Repossi earrings added the perfect amount of elegance... I loved the fact that she opted for a small bun, glamed it up with dark red lips... Totally chic and vampy...


I love Kirsten Dunst, I think she's a wonderful actress... Last night, She wore a Rodarte, paired with a Van Cleef & Arpels watch, Neil Lane ruby hair clips, earrings and ring. Her hair was perfectly quaffed... The whole look is very 30s...


Rooney Mara's Haute Couture Givency dress is to die for! It's black, it's see-through, it's perfect! She's wearing zero jewelery, which is a bold statement, and I love it!


Mary Kate Olsen can do no wrong in my book! I love the look... The Row 'Victorianesque' dress and a vintage Victorian bag, the hair is messy and totally transformed the look into an avant-garde level!


Karolina Kurkova wearing a  beaded Rachel Zoe dress, Not my favorite look, but I have to say it... She totally looks like Princess Moza of Qatar doesn't she?!! 


Candice Swanepoel in Rag & Bone...Look at that body and weep ladies! Look at that face and weep some more!!! Even her duck face pose is beautiful... 


Camilla Belle wore a Ralph Lauren Collection ivory tulle beaded dress with champagne python sandals... She completed her look with Ralph Lauren Vintage Collection jewelry... This is what perfection looks like!

Comments

Popular Posts