Thursday, July 5, 2012

Best Sreet Looks at Paris HC Fashion Week 2012/2013



Emmanuelle Alt is as glamorous as always in her 'uniform'... Leather  pants and a white shirt, such a classic black and white look...


Natalia Vodianova on her way to the Dior show wearing Dior of course!



Ulyana Sergeenko wearing her own design and a huge peach Prada bag...The first look is from the Dior show, the second one is from the Gaultier show... I love how she's always consistent, her looks are always 'VERY ULYANA'!!!!


Miroslava Duma's look is fabulous, except for the hair ornament... I feel that it doesn't add anything to the look.


Christine Centenera always gets it right! I die for her Givenchy boots...


Olivia Palermo's look is so summery and fresh! I loved it, but I feel that the bag is just too damn big!


Diane Kruger is a delight as Marie Antoinette, I guess wearing Chanel's take on Marie's wardrobe is very fitting... I LOVE the styling too... The Louboutin flats add an edge to the look... 



I totally loved the hair net at the Chanel show... It's very modern... Definitely a trend I'm willing to take on!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest