Best Looks at The Oscars 2013



Best actress winner, Jennifer Lawrence dazzled is an Haute Couture Dior Dress with Chopard Jewels, a Roger Vivier clutch, and Brain Atwood Shoes. I love how effortless she looks, she is not afraid to laugh at herself... Yes she fell, but who cares she is gorgeous.


 LOVE HER!!!!!! She is one of the wittiest actresses out there...


Naomi watts in a custom jaw-dropping Armani Prive and Neil Lane Jewels... I love the messy hair, natural yet modern.

 
Samantha Barks looked absolutely amazing! I love the Valentino dress, daring & sexy...

 
Love Amanda's Hair, but the dress is underwellmeing and blah... I know it's McQueen! However, she did NOT pull it off.

 
Anne Hathaway in a Prada dress, custom Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, a Roger Vivier clutch, and Tiffany jewels. Rumor has it she was supposed to wear a Valentino dress but changed 3 hours prior to the ceremony... Mmmm very interesting... Anyways, I hate the dress, I hate the apparent stitching, but the color is cute and young... Did anyone else think the Beiber hair did not suit her?!


Charlize Theron in Couture Dior and Harry Winston jewels... No one can pull off the short hair quite like Charlize...

 
For my best dressed at the Vanity Fair party goes to... Diane Kruger. she is wearing a Giambattista Valli dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Neil Lane Jewels...
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts