Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

 

French designer Isabel Marant will be the next collaborator with H&M for an exclusive collection. The collection will be available from the 14th of November 2013. 
 
“I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian,” Marant said. “You dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude.”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. I've been thinking about this Isabel Marant thing because I don't want to miss it! I love her way of explaining everything, she is one of the only designers that actually dresses pretty much like she designs for us women. She is always looking natural, unpretentious, and really honest about her work.
    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest