Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's


 

So I decided to watch the most talked about documentary about a department store, well the only documentary I suppose... Anyways, the movie pays homage to the the history of Bergdorf's, Mr.Goodman, and  Linda Fargo, the lady behind the store... We can't forget the display windows at Bergdorf's, we get to see the amount of work that gets into creating each individual window at Christmas. The stories will touch you, make laugh, and think. I loved the 'Bag Lady'/Don't judge a book by its cover, and Liz Taylor's 200 pairs of white mink earmuffs...
The movie is filled with cameos from anyone who's anyone, Karl Lagerfeld, Georgoi Armani, Bobbi Brown, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Vera Wang, Rachel Zoe, Issac Mizrahi, Patricia Field... And the list goes on & on. I recommend watching this eye opener to the business and history side of any successful company.





 To buy Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's:

Comments

Popular Posts