Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Return by karl Lagerfeld (Full Movie)


What a treat for fashion lovers across the globe! Geraldine Chaplin embodied the essence of Coco Chanel. I got goosebumps watching her work, watching her ache of loneliness; and I felt proud after her couture house soured to success after an initial cold welcome by the French. I loved the movie, even with its awkward silences and long never-ending dialogues. I loved Anna Mouglalis' part. The black dress she wore and that raspy voice of hers, tres chic, tres Chanel. I also adored Amanda Harlech, the eye makeup alone deserves its own movie! If I could travel in time, I'd go back to Coco's atelier to cut and sew tweed with her, to breathe the Chanel legacy, and to be part of her return...

1 comment:

  1. There are no words able to describe what Coco rapresents for everybody! :)

    Your new follower,
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest