I 'Cannes' Not Get Enough
























Needless to say, Blake Lively took Cannes by  storm of couture and perfectly tousled mane. She has no stylist, ladies! She knows what she wants and what would look good on her, it doesn't hurt that she brought the best accessory of all time a.k.a Ryan Reynolds. The French actresses brought it this year. I loved Audrey Tatou, Lea Seydoux, and Adele Exarchopoulos... However, Laetitia Casta got all my admiration in that white Couture Dior dress, even though the dress is a little bit tacky and totally not my style (I know what the hell am I talking about). Well, to make a long story short, She wore it well.

Comments

  1. I totally share your words! Blake is an incredible beauty, she shines with glamour!
    I loved Ausrey Tatou but honestly I didn' like Laetitia casta in that white dress!

    The only sad point of this film festival is Nicole Kidman…she was such a beautiful and natural woman before surgery ruined her face..
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts