Kanye Thinks Himself The Best Stylist of all Time!


He's a rapper, record producer, fashion designer and honorary academic. And now Kanye West is adding stylist to his resume. With serious fashion photographer Juergen Teller in tow, West styled wife Kim in an intimate lingerie shoot in France. The trio traipsed about the bucolic pastures of the Ch√Ęteau d'Ambleville for the shoot for System magazine's current issue. Titled Kanye, Juergen and Kim, it includes behind-the-scenes snaps as well as West's work. In this case, 'styling' means he put Kim in a nude bodysuit under a champagne bustier bra and with thigh-high stockings, made her pose in a field, relaxing on a bed of hay, and, particularly weirdly, posing seductively on a landslide. Her formerly blonde hair also made an appearance. If you tink that the weirdness stops there, you're mistaken my friend, Juergen Teller captured himself as well as the couple in varying states of unexplanable activities. West defended his style and its influences earlier this year, saying, "I would like to be influenced as much as possible. I don't care if you can see the influence in something, as long as I made it better." And if you're not taking his styling gig seriously, well, he doesn't care about that either. "I have millions of ideas and I represent a new generation just trying to express themselves in a broken world," he Tweeted. "I don't call myself a designer as I was not allowed to go to Saint Martins because I was too famous by the time I realized I wanted to design. Fame is often looked down upon in the design world, so it's actually been something I had to overcome." 
I swear to God, I was swaying towards Kanye, especially after his interview with Jimmy Kimmel. Don't judge me, but his confidence is a total turn on. However, in true West style, he fucked himself up. You can't wear 100 hats and expect yourself to 'deliver' them all. Kanye stick to what you know, not what you think you might know! And please stop dressing up your wife. Kim is an independent woman, and should be given the chance to wear whatever the hell she wants. Stop making thing awkward. 

Comments

Popular Posts