My One & Only Obsession, Vintage


We're living in an era where luxury has become mass produced. Even if you travel to an island you'll probably find a Chanel or  an Hermes boutique there
In order to be an individual, one should find a new untapped source of luxurious goods...
It all started when Kate Moss fell in love with the markets of Paris, and wore vintage to update her wardrobe.
I can still remember the first time I was introduced to vintage, thanks to my good friend, Deanna. I was going through the worst times of my life; but leave it to retail therapy to cheer me up. I loved the fact that every piece has a story, has history, & has traveled the world to be, at that moment, yours & yours only. I have been fortunate enough to touch and feel one of the world's most gorgeous Chanel suits sewn by none other than Coco Chanel!!!! And all I can say is that they don't make them like they used to. In my wardrobe, you'd find vintage YSL, Pucci, Leonard, Dior, Chanel, Hermès, Halston... They add edge and classicness to every look.
Not many celebrities have the ability to wear vintage in a modern way, but some really do  like Kate Moss, MK & A Olsen, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kirsten Dunst....



















 



   

Comments

Popular Posts