EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Busra Osen Mesudiyeli




Busra Osen Mesudiyeli, studied fashion design in Central St.Martin's School of Art and Design, and in LaSelle International Academy. She opened her own atelier 'Busra Osen' in Izmir, a couture house that also custom makes casual wear. In 2011, she created 'Easy Couture' a  chic bohemian inspired pret-a-porter line. Her pieces are very easy to wear, but equally chic with a distinctive 70s look. What attracted me most to Busra, was her personal style. This petite Rapunzel posses the kind of style that anyone would kill to have, literally! 

 
This is my EXCLUSIVE with Busra:
 
F:When did you know that fashion is your passion?
B:I could not remember exactly when, I guess I was about 4-5 years of age when it became a passion of mine :)

F:You have AMAZING style! You should be a stylist! Describe your personal style.
B:I have my own atelier in Izmir, Turkey. I had a fashion education at school, after that I started to make custom-made costumes and limited ready to wear collections under a line called EASY COUTURE for particular boutiques in Turkey. My style is a little bit consufing, it's mainly about feel good. I like 'effortless' looks... I also love modern lines, I like bohemian and hippie styles, & surely I adore couture. About my own style, I always wear flared jeans at the day time with good-shaped tops and leather jackets, with high-heels and cool sunnies!:)

F:What inspires you?
B:I'm not the type of person that gets influenced easily, but cities, islands and architecture can inspire me.

F:5 years from now, what do you want your line to be known for?
B:I'd like to be known as a TREND-SETTER :)) I would also love that my line become a very exclusive one...

F:What do you do to maintain your figure, and what do you do to have such healthy and glossy hair, Tell us your secret!
B:I work out 3 days a week and I eat like a man! As for my hair, I really do nothing to it, I even don't cut it regularly as well... I don't have any particular products that I use :))

F:Who are your favorite designers both international and Turkish?
B:I like Dilek Hanif and Arzu Kaprol. As international designers, Mark Fast, Balmain, Dolce&Gabbana, Elie Saab, Alexander Wang, Alexander Mcqueen, Altuzarra, and many many more...


F:Who are your style icons?
B:I really do not have an icon... But I always like Kate Moss, Bridget Bardot, and of course Madonna!

F:What are your favorite cities? (list your favorite restaurants and shopping spots in each city)
B:My favorite city is definitely LONDON! I like the street style and freedom there. I always  visit Camden town, Topshop (oxford circus), Browns Fashion, Feathers, All Saints, Butler & Wilson, Urban Outfitters for shopping! Staying at Mandarin Oriental is a good experience.
I like the Ask Pizza at Harvey Nichols' Fifth Floor , Sketch and Petrus for dining! I love the breakfasts at Hyde Park. I also like Milan as well. I like to visit Corso Como for shopping; Via Della Spiga and Via Montenapoleone for sure, Dolce&Gabbana GOLD restaurant, and Il Gattopardo Cafe. For the comfy stay I prefer  Park Hyatt. Beside big cities, I like Lake Como and The Greek Islands very much!


F:What do you like to do in your spare time?
B:As I just said, I workout quite often. I always surf the internet, I try to follow blogs about lifestyle and traveling. I try to read a lot especially novels and also try to be with the family!

F:List 3 items that are always present in your bag?
B:iPhone,make-up kit, & credit cards:)

F:I know that your line is available through your website, but when will you stock in Dubai, Doha, Kuwait, or Riyadh?
B:I haven't thought of it, I really don't know.. But why not?!

F:Could you take 2 pictures of your favorite outfits, an everyday look and a night out look. 

B: 
  
For more information visit: http://www.easycouture.com.tr/

Comments

Popular Posts