A Year Has Passed...




I can't believe a year has passed since my first post. Ever since I can remember, I've always believed that I was destined for great things... This past year was like a roller coaster, I felt a lot of the highs like interviewing Luxuryshoppers, Vika Gazinskaya, Milka, Cem Evirgen, Busra Mesudiyeli,Jacquie aiche, Noor Al-Sabah....and many more. And I sure had my share of heartbreaks & sorrows; so I hope next year will be a new chapter in my life, a new beginning so to speak... I feel good vibes coming my way; & would love to share a part of them through my blog. I'd like to thank my supporters, you're not many but you mean the world to me: my mother (Wafa), my sister (Reem), my rock (Hessa), and my soul-mate (Abeer); I can always count on you through thick and thin. I am as of today a year older and hopefully wiser... Cheers mates!

Comments

Popular Posts