Style Icon Jacqueline Bisset




























Not only is she Angelina Jolie's Godmother, but she is also one of the most stylish actresses of the late 60s and 70s, and one of the few that has continued to work until today. Her role as Steve McQueen's girlfriend in 1968's Bullitt, a classic action movie, was her big break. Jacqueline Bisset has never married because of her so-called commitment issues... Of her numerous lovers she said in a 2008 interview about, "I feel I was married to them, because  I was very dedicated  to them, but I also used to feel claustrophobic. Like many people who don't easily commit, I think I had a fear of being known; I was not sure there was anybody inside there."
Her love story with Russian Ballet dancer Alexander Godunov is very peculiar and heart warming: The two met in New York. Jacqueline, who was 37 at the time, managed to become a famous actress; She was not looking for love. However upon meeting Alexander, she instantly felt a strong attraction and connection.
"I had a feeling like I’ve known him all my life … a feeling that can not be absolutely logic." She never called him Alex, as the Americans did, for her he was Sasha, and  he never called her Jackie – only Jacqueline. Their mutual attraction quickly grew into a deep and close relationship, they were good to each other. The romance faded out after he became an addict; even his proposal to her couldn't save this ill-fated relationship. They broke up peacefully... Shortly after he passed away mysteriously. Jacqueline was shaken by his death, and her piece of mind has only returned to her after meeting his first wife Lyudmila. They met, hugged, and she began to cry. They translated for Lyudmila Vlasova what Jacqueline said, "Sasha told me so much about you, I know almost everything... He was a terrific, very good, good..." Jacqueline admitted that Alexander Godunov only loved his wife Lyudmila Vlasova.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts