It started with Miss Katrantzou and Stylebop and ended with Vogue Italia's Franca Sozzani and Miroslava Duma































If you would have told me a year ago that I will be invited to such luxe events; I would have laughed so hard or even called you CRAZY! But my life taught me that everything is possible, and everything could happen good may it be or bad... However being invited to the Stylebop presentation of Mary Katrantzou's 2014 first resort collection, is not only good but magnificent. It all started when Rosemin Manji and I were in talks about a suitable date and time for a business meeting, she asked me if I was interested in this event... 
What an event, what a night, Leila Yavari, fashion director of Stylebop did a marvelous and flawless job. The highlights of the night were talking fashion and middle east with Leila, talking to Mary katrantzou about Saudi Arabia and the geniusness of her designs. Leila Yavari wore the most luxurious frock of Mary's creations, I need that dress if only to hang it as art in my room. Two nights later, the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience took place; for one night Vogue Italia's Franca Sozzani gathered all her Italian friends and designers to come to Dubai to attend a runway show of new middle eastern talents and to give back via Vogue Gala courtesy of Vogue Italia and Emaar to raise funds to Dubai Cares... That night I met Franca, Lapo Elkann, and Miroslava Duma. Dubai you have been good to me!

Comments

Popular Posts