Reflections...





Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you're in the lead and everything is going your way, and just like that, in a second, everything fades away... Whenever I'm down, I like to remember that it's just a phase, just a paragraph in my story. That the sun will come out tomorrow to shine through my aching heart. The more I live the more I know that God has a plan for everyone. I believe that people come into our lives in the very moment they're supposed to appear in the plot. Those people will teach you lessons, some will become a recurring character in your story, but others will fade away in the background the same way they came in. I love reading books that will ultimately change an idea that I thought that I could never alter. Even though I am the most stubborn person I know! And with that comes my imperfections, for I am just like everyone else a collage of every thought that I ever had... Going back to my beloved books; there is a man that filled holes in my life when I most needed guidance or signs that I am still walking the righteous road ... Paulo Coelho who breathed life to one of the most beloved books of our time, The Alchemist, A story of courage, hope, and belief, is and will always be a manual to how to live your life. I was recently inroduced to Jelal Ad-din Rumi. He was a 13th Century Sufi mystic and poet, from Persia. Rumi’s poetry expresses his longing for union with the Divine. It is a personal mystic journey he invites us all to join.

"No mirror ever became iron again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened grape ever became sour fruit. Mature yourself and be secure from a change for the worse. Become the light."-Rumi

Comments

Popular Posts