The 'It' Factor





Every year I cover the Rose Ball. However, for some reason this year - because I am under A LOT of stress- the event passed by without me even noticing! I know quelle shock!!!! Let's be frank here, I always cover it because of the beautiful Charlotte Casiraghi. This year, she did not disappoint, she wore a Couture Chanel with the blessing of uncle Karl, who attended the ball, the off-the-shoulder silver ensemble was paired with the longest and prettiest of shawls -MUST GET ME ONE OF THOSE ASAP. Her make-up which I adored, resembled Grand-mère's Grace Kelly's thick eye liner and red lips,simple yet conveying a statement "I'm a royal & I'm a style icon!". Food for thought: when I first saw her, it donned on me that she just had a baby less than 4 months ago... How??!
Elegance nowadays is an art that is not easy to obtain and quite frankly not easy to fake. For Charlotte this comes naturally... She looked every bit a princess, every bit a blue blood, every bit a modern day gal, and for that she has that 'it' factor.

Comments

Popular Posts