Taylor Tomasi Hill's Floral Adventure



"After I left Moda [Operandi], I started meeting with people, and as a thank you I would make miniature floral arrangements for a more personal touch. All of a sudden, I hear that Honor Brodie [the creative director at Tory Burch] and others were passing on my information, and I was getting requests for my blooms. It's something I love and I found it quite therapeutic."

Taylor Tomasi-Hill 




With this statement TTH announced and, at the same time, promoted her new project... So did TTH substitute her love of fashion for the love of blooms? Or is it all part of her hidden talents? Whatever the reason, I am in love with her creations. Every arrangement has a story behind it; maybe this is TTH's calling and maybe she is happiest amongst God's blossoms...

Comments

Popular Posts