While We Were Sleeping, Mary-Kate And Ashley Designed Molly Fishkin's Wedding Dress



























Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have designed a wedding dress, Yes they did! The fabulous girls created a gorgeous lace gown for their longtime close friend, stylist Molly Fishkin. They have been friends for 15 years now, so the decision for the Olsens to design her most special dress was an easy one.
"The minute I got engaged, they said they would love to design my wedding dress," Fishkin explained to Vogue. "I was thrilled—their taste is impeccable, and I really trust them. Their team was so incredible and patient with me. They were always so calming and made the process incredibly enjoyable. I will never forget what they did for me." 
The wedding was covered by Vogue, and in Vogue-style, the pictures are romantic and timeless. Both Ashley and MK look beautiful, but Ashley's vintage Leonard dress (I collect Leonard vintage dresses so naturally I knew the brand as soon as I saw the paparazzi pictures a month ago) and that lower than low bun took my breath away.

Comments

Popular Posts