Fall Essentials


I can't stop thinking of this marvelous Rosie Assoulin black jacket. It is utterly perfect in every way. You can dress it up or tone it down... A versatile piece that will live long in a girl's closet.


I just turned one in Ballet workout years. I started last year with Sleek Technique. And almost a year later, I feel great. I've lost some inches, and did I mention that I feel great! I dance, I sweat, and for 40 minutes I think that I am a ballerina. This fall I want to train even more till I can achieve my goal, a healthy toned body.



I like dancing to Taylor Swift's Shake it off. It has a message, it's catchy, and it's a wonderful workout tune! Need I say more?!

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect kitten heels. I bought those beautiful Manolo Blahnik's last summer. They are not shoes, they are a piece of art. Pale pink satin... Perfection.

Very Victoria... The color is a 90s take on a classic. Burgundy is the new red, to me anyway!


It wouldn't be fall without the 'it' sweater of the season... And this beauty is by Louis Vuitton. I know where my money is going!

Comments

Popular Posts