The Art of Living Well





Eat better. Run more. Squat more. Sleep earlier. Wake up earlier. Make a good breakfast. Drink water. Eat fruits. Read books. Adventure. Talk less. Listen more. Feel deeper. Love better. Open your eyes. Experience life. Be happy.

I've always been obsessed with the art of living well. I love treating my body the way it should be treated, like a temple. God gave us this body and we should respect it. I work out religiously not because I want to be thin, I want to be fit, I want this body to get me through the hard times in my life... I want to collect my mileage and cash it in when I most need it. So I stumbled upon two British girls that basically embody this way of life, their philosophy is very earthy alas I have to confess, I'm officially obsessed! They are Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley better known as Hemsley & Hemsley. They have their own blog now turned official website, a treat for the eyes I tell you, and they post the most delicious recipes... They make whole, organic, nutrient filled, delicious homemade foods, free of grain, gluten, high starch and refined sugar.
This weekend I'll try to make their Sticky Toffee Pudding or the Apple Crumble and Ginger Creme Fraiche.
As always I'm living vicariously through others... 

Comments

Popular Posts