Model Behavior




Ever wondered how a model gets her poses? Here's the lovely Stephanie Seymour giving us lessons in less is more... This got me thinking, of my life and the way I see things. A week ago, I was invited to a family affair. Obviously I didn't break my 'model' moves; however, I finally got it! I was sitting there mid convo with my lovely sister when it dawned on me. We don't belong here anymore. The faces are all the same, but the people have changed. We even changed, now we know better, we've traveled more, made friendships with people from all over the world, now that we opened our hearts and minds to new ideas... WE HAVE CHANGED! I HAVE CHANGED! To the better, to an improved version of myself. I have learned to evolve and my oh my do I love it. Because and I quote Rachel Green here: "How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?"

Comments

Popular Posts