Mommy Dearest...


Dolce and Gabbana's Fall show celebrated motherhood... "I went for a fitting with [Stefano and Domenico] a few days ago and they asked me in person if I would feel comfortable to have Emily in show, which was really special," said model Ashleigh Good, referring to her five-month-old daughter, who would walk the runway with her in a few hours time. "The collection is based on mothers and children, which is such an important part of life. I almost cried when they told me," she continued. "And my skirt says ‘I love my beautiful 'mama' in Italian!" 
It's true that moms have the hardest job on the planet, however, are all moms real mothers? And most importantly, can moms be both fashion savvy and be on top of their precious kids? I am not a mother and by this rate, I probably will never be; but IF I become a mother, I think that I will be overwhelmed with joy that nothing in the world would ever matter, not petty jealously, not material items, nothing. I'd have a far more compelling calling in my life...

Comments

Popular Posts