10 My So-Called Life Quotes That Like Will Totally Change Your Life


"You know how sometimes the last sentence you said, like, echoes in your brain? And it just keeps sounding stupider? And you have to say something else just to make it stop?"

"Love... is when you look into someone’s eyes, and suddenly, you go all the way inside…to their soul... and you both know, instantly. I always imagined I would fall in love, nursing a blind soldier. Who was wounded in battle. Or maybe while rescuing someone in the middle of a blizzard, seconds before the avalanche hits. I thought, at least, by the age of fifteen, I would have a love life. But, I don’t even have a “like” life."

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you"

"What I, like, dread is when people who know you in completely different ways end up in the same area. And you have to develop this, like, combination you on the spot."

"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart."

 

 

"There's something about Sunday night that really makes you want to kill yourself."

"Sometimes it seems like we're all living in some kind of prison, and the crime is how much we hate ourselves."

"People always say you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing, like a toaster or something. Like you can know what it is, even."

"I bet people can actually die of embarrassment. I bet it’s been medically proven."

"It’s weird how something has to happen sometimes to see how you actually feel about something."

Comments

Popular Posts