Why The Secrecy Kate?


As Harper’s Bazaar pointed out, Kate Moss recently spilled the beans about her secret Instagram account. In an interview with Hello! Fashion Monthly, the supermodel mentioned she keeps a private account for "spying" purposes. "I don’t care about people who post what they're eating or the weather," she said. She wants to keep up with what’s trending, she wants to be in the loop. "I have to, otherwise I wouldn’t know what anyone was talking about." You won't be able to track her down just yet, because she "doesn’t have a relationship with social media," she won’t be making her account public anytime soon, and surprise surprise she's not a selfie pro! Hard.to.believe. "I don’t know how to take a good selfie. I’m not good at them," she confessed.

Comments

Popular Posts