Amanda Brooks’s Rustic Mountain Cabin




















I have always had a soft spot for Amanda Brooks... I love her style, her pictures, and I have to admit that I may or may not have stalked her on Instagram for a few days! This week Vogue gave us an exclusive look inside her mountain cabin.

"It’s very rustic, so when it’s time to decorate for Christmas, you have to be really careful. You don’t want to overglamorize it," says I Love Your Style author Amanda Brooks of her winter wonderland. 

The house, designed by Brooks's mother, Elizabeth Stewart, in the 1980s, has become a family meeting spot, sleeping the entire extended brood during the summer, fall, and winter months. "This is the place where we can really get away and connect with nature," Brooks says. "It’s a big part of who we are."

Comments

Popular Posts